GoPro wishes you and yours a happy holiday season and a prosperous new year. We look forward to working with you in 2016.
GoPro is available on the UK Cabinet Office’s Digital Marketplace, the G-Cloud 7. The aim of the Digital Marketplace is to make it simpler, clearer and faster for those in the UK public sector to buy what they need, and G-Cloud 7 is the latest government framework for their digital marketplace.
We are happy to announce that GoPro has achived Cyber Essentials certification.
The Cyber Essentials Scheme has been developed by UK government and industry in order to provide a sound foundation of cyber hygiene measures, in order to significantly reduce an organisation’s vulnerability and mitigate the risks from internet-based threats.
The Cyber Essential Sheme covers the core requirements for firewalls and Internet gateways, security configuration, user access controls, malware and patch management. Systems that fall within the scope of the Cyber Essentials Scheme include devices such as PCs, laptops and mobile devices, as well as email, Web and application services and Internet-based services.
By successfully certifying against the Cyber Essentials Scheme, GoPro has demonstrated that we have implemented measures to lower the risk of serious data and financial loss, as well as demonstrate to our customers we have taken steps to be fundamentally cyber safe.
Further information here.
GoPro Ltd is participating in an international conference on archiving and storage of data to be held at the Hilton Reykjavik Nordica from 28 to 29. September 2015. ICA (International Council on Archives) along with the National Archives in Iceland is organising the conference. GoPro welcomes you to visit our booth and find out the latest news about our GoPro products. Further information about the conference and registration can be found here ICA2015.
GoPro is providing its innovative SaaS solutions for Advanced Case Management, and Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention case management through the Cloudstore on the UK Government G-Cloud 6 Framework.
Cloud hosting partners such as Skyscape and SCC, leading services organisations such as IBM Global Business Services, CSC, and Concentrix, or a customer’s choice of services supplier(s) under a Collaboration Agreement can offer this service to customers.
Cloudstore Services available from GoPro are:
- Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention (AFIP) – the most advanced commercial off-the-shelf (cots) case management solution for managing fraud referrals and investigation for public sector organisations such as government tax & benefits agencies, local authorities, law enforcement, court systems, and regulatory and investigative bodies.
- Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention (AFIP) for IL3 – for customers who require the AFIP Service to be delivered on an IaaS cloud hosting platform accredited to IL3.
- Advanced Case Management (ACM) – designed and built specifically to address the needs of large government agencies, where the requirements are defined by ‘extreme’ case and content volumes, numerous complex processes, large and diverse user populations, security (e.g. IL3/IL4), scalability & performance, and integration with numerous other systems. However, the system design allows ACM to be cost-effectively implemented in small departments or organisations without sacrificing functionality.
- Advanced Case Management (ACM) for IL3 – for customers who require the ACM Service to be delivered on an IaaS cloud hosting platform accredited to IL3.
- Specialist Cloud Services for ACM and AFIP SaaS Services – GoPro offers highly specialised services, from senior practitioners who are considered to be experts in their field, for the analysis, design, configuration, customisation, integration, implementation, deployment, training and support of its ‘AFIP’, and ‘ACM’, Self-Service, and Mobile Case Management software applications, which are deployed as SaaS Services, on-premise, or a hybrid thereof.
GoPro UK Business Development Director, Lou Valdini, said: “The Cabinet Office’s ‘Cloud First’ policy is driving a new era in UK Public Sector ICT procurement. This policy addresses the need to make financial savings by introducing more nimble, flexible, and innovative solutions from SMEs which solve pressing line-of-business problems and deliver on Government policy, but which can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively” Mr Valdini continued, “We have taken our 20 years of case management expertise and innovation, which is helping global supranational financial institutions and insurers solve problems such as large-scale financial fraud, and applied it to the UK Public Sector, which will now benefit from a reduction in the estimated £45 billion of fraud and error debt. Our UK Public Sector customers are now telling us they are ready to procure GoPro’s solutions and services through the CloudStore.”
To contact GoPro in the UK and Ireland: Email: email@example.com. Phone: +44(0)7912 489715
ACFE Global Fraud Conference brings together the foremost experts in the fraud management field and represents a great opportunity to hear about the latest trends as well as share expertise. If you would like to schedule time to meet with GoPro and learn more about our innovative case management solution built for investigating fraud and corruption please click here.
Finance industry decision-makers have shown great interest in the GoPro case management solution in recent months. GoPro is industry-leading case- and document management software that addresses key challenges for the finance industry, such as document- and communications management, process management, transparency and accountability, and regulation compliance.
GoPro also offers a range of additional features, such as an online portal for external users, contract management, meeting management, and a powerful management overview that provides real-time business intelligence for decision-makers.
GoPro clients include banks, pension funds, and regulators, from Iceland, Europe, and the USA. Get in touch for an in-depth presentation of our product line.
GoPro ltd has received the Strongest in Iceland award, for the fifth consecutive year. The award is given out by CreditInfo, recognizing companies that receive top marks in its strength and stability assessments. We are proud to be one of the few companies that have been awarded this title every year that CreditInfo has performed these assessments.
Creditinfo’s conditions for the company strength analysis:
- Confirmed financial statements for three straight years with the Directorate of Internal Revenue
- Less than 0,5% probability of defaulting debts according to Creditinfo’s CIP Risk Assessment
- Positive operating profit (EBIT) for three straight years
- Positive operating net profit for three straight years
- Total assets exceed ISK 80 million for for three straight years
- Equity ratio has been 20% or higher for three straight years
- CEO is listed in the national Registry of Enterprises
- The company is active according to Creditinfo’s definition
The Grand Jury of the World Summit Award examines almost 500 of the world’s best e-Content Websites and ICT projects from August 29 to 31. GoPro AFIP is one of them.
GoPro AFIP is nominated by an international jury of ICT experts to enter the next round of the 2013 World Summit Award (WSA) in e-Government and Open Data. GoPro AFIP will compete against almost 500 outstanding e-Content products and applications from 168 countries in front of the WSA’s Grand Jury from Aug. 29 to Aug. 31 in Estonia’s capital city, Tallinn.
GoPro AFIP is a powerful standard case management solution aimed at addressing critical needs in the fight against fraud and corruption on a global scale. Fraud and corruption are of great concern in both developed and developing countries, and can cause grievous damage if left unchecked. International and supranational financial institutions are using this solution and its rich case management features to both aid fraud investigations and as a part of their preventative measures.
In the first round of the international competition, an online jury will now valuate the ventures, creating a shortlist of 15-20 projects in each of the eight categories.
After this, in a three-day process in late August, the WSA Grand Jury, consisting of international renowned ICT experts and industry leaders, will meet in Tallinn, Estonia, to evaluate the submissions from the remaining nominees and select the 40 best products. The jury members of the Grand Jury come from all continents and have backgrounds in the creative industries, telecommunication, advertising, journalism and research, as well as in teaching.
Finally, the 40 world´s best e-Content applications (5 products in each of the 8 WSA categories) are selected to present their products in front of an international audience in Colombo/Sri Lanka from Oct. 23 to Oct. 25.
About the World Summit Award
The World Summit Award (WSA) is the global follow-up initiative of the United Nations World Summit on Information Society (WSIS) organized by the International Center for New Media (ICNM), Salzburg, Austria. It partners with the key UN organisations and agencies in the framework of the UN Geneva Agenda and the Tunis Action Plan and selects and promotes the world”s best e-Content and innovative ICT applications; to date more than 160 countries are actively involved. Through national pre-selections and contests together with a global jury process, WSA demonstrates the local diversity and rich creativity of ICT use. WSA is a global hub for everyone who values the crucial importance of local content to make today’s information society more inclusive.