In light of the risk posed by the COVID-19 virus GoPro/Hugvit wish to inform all our customer that the company has in place a Business Continuity Plan as part of our ISO 27001:2013. We have reviewed this plan and are taken the following COVID-19 specific measures:
Employees showing signs of symptoms related to COVID-19 or has been in close physical contact with someone showing symptoms, will be required to work from home for 14 days, in accordance with government policies.
As a part of the further actions taken are:
- We are ensuring that key employees have access to appropriate, secure equipment at home and have the necessary access and tools to fulfil their duties remotely from home.
- A substitute has been appointed for all key employees within the organization.
- We have placed extra hand-sanitizers stations around our offices as well as increase office cleaning.
- We will prioritize the use of on-line meetings and on-line service in our operation.
- We are implementing new travel rules, stopping travel to high-risk areas and introducing a mandatory 4 days stay at home for employees returning from travel.
GoPro has an operation in several countries and will transfer workload between offices as needed at any time to ensure service level and availability.