GoPro is providing its innovative SaaS solutions for Advanced Case Management, and Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention case management through the Cloudstore on the UK Government G-Cloud 6 Framework.
Cloud hosting partners such as Skyscape and SCC, leading services organisations such as IBM Global Business Services, CSC, and Concentrix, or a customer’s choice of services supplier(s) under a Collaboration Agreement can offer this service to customers.
Cloudstore Services available from GoPro are:
- Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention (AFIP) – the most advanced commercial off-the-shelf (cots) case management solution for managing fraud referrals and investigation for public sector organisations such as government tax & benefits agencies, local authorities, law enforcement, court systems, and regulatory and investigative bodies.
- Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention (AFIP) for IL3 – for customers who require the AFIP Service to be delivered on an IaaS cloud hosting platform accredited to IL3.
- Advanced Case Management (ACM) – designed and built specifically to address the needs of large government agencies, where the requirements are defined by ‘extreme’ case and content volumes, numerous complex processes, large and diverse user populations, security (e.g. IL3/IL4), scalability & performance, and integration with numerous other systems. However, the system design allows ACM to be cost-effectively implemented in small departments or organisations without sacrificing functionality.
- Advanced Case Management (ACM) for IL3 – for customers who require the ACM Service to be delivered on an IaaS cloud hosting platform accredited to IL3.
- Specialist Cloud Services for ACM and AFIP SaaS Services – GoPro offers highly specialised services, from senior practitioners who are considered to be experts in their field, for the analysis, design, configuration, customisation, integration, implementation, deployment, training and support of its ‘AFIP’, and ‘ACM’, Self-Service, and Mobile Case Management software applications, which are deployed as SaaS Services, on-premise, or a hybrid thereof.
GoPro UK Business Development Director, Lou Valdini, said: “The Cabinet Office’s ‘Cloud First’ policy is driving a new era in UK Public Sector ICT procurement. This policy addresses the need to make financial savings by introducing more nimble, flexible, and innovative solutions from SMEs which solve pressing line-of-business problems and deliver on Government policy, but which can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively” Mr Valdini continued, “We have taken our 20 years of case management expertise and innovation, which is helping global supranational financial institutions and insurers solve problems such as large-scale financial fraud, and applied it to the UK Public Sector, which will now benefit from a reduction in the estimated £45 billion of fraud and error debt. Our UK Public Sector customers are now telling us they are ready to procure GoPro’s solutions and services through the CloudStore.”
To contact GoPro in the UK and Ireland: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +44(0)7912 489715